Fourth Annual iHeartCountry Festival, A Music Experience By AT&T Brings The Biggest Names In Country Music Together In Austin
Jason Aldean, Little Big Town, Dierks Bentley, Brantley Gilbert, Rascal Flatts, Old Dominion, Jake Owen, Darius Rucker, Lady Antebellum, Kelsea Ballerini, Bobby Bones and The Raging Idiots and Kip Moore Among Country Music Superstar Performances
The iHeartCountry Festival to Air on AT&T AUDIENCE Network on May 19 at 9 p.m. ET/PT
Austin, TX – May 8, 2017 – The fourth annual iHeartCountry Festival hosted Country music’s biggest superstars on Saturday night at the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, Texas. The event celebrated all things Country and included performances by Jason Aldean, Little Big Town, Dierks Bentley, Brantley Gilbert, Rascal Flatts, Old Dominion, Jake Owen, Darius Rucker, Lady Antebellum, Kelsea Ballerini, Bobby Bones and The Raging Idiots and Kip Moore. Hosted by Bobby Bones, the event included special guest appearances by Chad Michael Murray, Scott Eastwood, Scott Foley, The Bachelorette’s JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers, Olivia Culpo and more.
Saturday kicked off with the second annual Daytime Village at the iHeartCountry Festival, A Music Experience by AT&T at Frank Erwin Center's North Box Office Plaza. The free daytime event featured live performances by Jon Pardi, Lindsay Ell, Kane Brown, Tucker Beathard, Chris Janson and Kip Moore as well as fan zones and interactive experiences by iHeartRadio's brand partners.
The music of the iHeartRadio app came to life with an extraordinary lineup and these special moments:
- Stars crossed paths when Dierks Bentley invited Kelsea Ballerini on stage for a surprise collaboration of "Different for Girls" during his set.
- Lady Antebellum graced the main stage and treated fans to a first listen of "Heart Break", a song off their forthcoming album with the same title.
- Bobby Bones and The Raging Idiots invited Chris Janson on stage to perform their rendition of "Buy Me A Boat".
- Jake Owen and his recruited eight-piece band had fans on their feet with an electric set. Owen performed "American Country Love Song", "Good Company" and "The One That Got Away."
- Rascal Flatts opened their set with a sing-along of "Life Is A Highway" before performing hits, "What Hurts The Most", "I Like The Sound Of That" and their latest single, "Yours if You Want It" off their tenth studio album Back To Us.
- Jason Aldean closed the star-studded show with a memorable set that included guitar shredding throughout his performance. Aldean performed "Lights Come On", "They Don't Know", "A Little More Summertime", "Dirt Road Anthem", "My Kinda Party" and "She's Country".
The iHeartCountry Festival, A Music Experience by AT&T will air on the AT&T AUDIENCE Network on May 19 at 9 p.m. ET/PT via DIRECTV Channel 239 or U-verse Channel 1114. The star-studded event streamed live on iHeartRadio.com/WatchATT and broadcasted nationwide on iHeartMedia's Country radio stations.
The iHeartCountry Festival, a Music Experience by AT&T is an iHeartMedia Production. Proud partners of this year's event include Aaron’s Lease to Own,Blue Diamond Almonds, Firestone®, Rockwell Tools, State Farm®, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, and Benefiting Charity St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. For more information visit iHeartRadio.com/countryfestival.